Hot pot in a bowl. New to the family, these MiXian rice noodles kits from Hot Hot Pot also have NO MSG. Delve into blissful pure pork bone broth boiled over 5 hours alongside their signature Hong Shao pork belly braised with ginger, star anise, cinnamon stick.
What you get:
Hong Shao braised pork belly + Traditional MiXian (rice noodle) + quail eggs + greens + chilli pepper + spicy pickled mustard greens
400ml of your chosen soup base:
• Red Dragon Chilli (spice level 4/5) or
• Coconut Laksa (spice level 1/5)
Pork bones, onions, flour, white pepper, fennel seed, dairy, ginger, soy beans, soy sauce, herbs & spices.
*Coconut Laksa contains coconut milk and carnation milk.
Can be stored in the fridge and consumed in 3 days.
*Protein is cooked already. Just need to reheat*
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Put the MiXian (rice noodle) in & cook for 2 minutes / your preferred softness. Drain the noodles & put aside in a bowl.
3. Pour the soup into a pot. Bring to boil.
4. Pour your protein + quail eggs + greens + pickled mustard greens in & reheat for another minute.
5. Pour over noodles that has been cooked. Ready to serve.
6. Garnish with chilli pepper if you love that touch of spice.